How do I submit a comment?
- Click on “Comments” at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the “logged in” link (in “You must be logged in to post a comment”). This is in the “Leave a Reply” at the bottom of the page.
- Log in or click on “Get a free WordPress account” to get a free account.
- Type in your comment.
- Click on “Submit Comment”.
Note: all comments are subject to administrator approval prior to being posted- this may take up to 48 hours. Comments deemed to be derogatory to others, slanderous, vulgar or containing advertising and/or links will not be approved.
How do I subscribe to the RSS feed?
- You will need a modern web browser or a program called an RSS reader.
- Click on the RSS icon next to Posts or Comments at the top right of the page (whichever one that you want to subscribe to).
- The browser or RSS program will ask you if you would like to subscribe- click on the appropriate button.